Only 3 in stock
Vitamins & Minerals
Reverse Osmosis Water (MET™ Water*), Ionic Zinc from ionised zinc LactoGluconate, CHD-Fulvic Acid, non-GMO Sorbic Acid (100% natural, protects freshness)
Directions for use:
2.5ml (1/2 a cap) daily in water or juice.
Refrigerate after opening for long-term freshness.
With a daily dose of Mineralife Zinc in water or juice, you’ll enjoy a huge range of health benefits.
- Body tissues: Zinc helps to repair cells and produce keratin, keeping your skin, nails and hair in healthy condition.
- Blood: Helps maintain healthy red blood cell levels and blood sugar levels.
- Detox: Breaks down free radicals, helps the body eliminate heavy metals and toxins.
- Digestion: Helps to produce stomach acid and digestive enzymes.
- Growth and strength: Keeps bones hard and muscles strong, and helps children and teens with proper growth.
- Immune system: Builds immune cells to protect the body against disease.
- Reproductive system: Promotes fertility, a healthy libido and testosterone production in men. It’s a key nutrient during pregnancy and lactation; highly recommended for moms-to-be.
Patented, clinically tested professional grade CHD-Fulvic Acid has been added to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being as fulvic acid has natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification properties.
This liquid supplement is made with Mineralife’s MET water and tiny, water-soluble IsoIonic™ minerals to make absorption fast and easy. The solution is all-natural, with no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours. It’s sugar-free, gluten-free and 100% suitable for vegans.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.