Serves 3-4 People
Preparation time: 10 min
This meal is freezable
You will need:
- 2 large, ripe avocados, halved and stoned
- 1 large banana, chopped
- 5 soft prunes
- 6 tbsp. milk (Coconut milk is can be used as an alternative)
- 2 tbsp. smooth peanut butter (unsweetened, if possible)
- 3 tbsp. cacao powder (or good quality cocoa powder)
- 100g Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. maple syrup or honey
- dark chocolate (80% cocoa, if possible), to decorate
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a food processor. Add the chopped banana, prunes, almond or coconut milk, smooth peanut butter and cacao powder. Blend until smooth, adding a little more milk if the blade gets stuck. Scrape down the sides once or twice and blend again.
- Divide the mixture between 4 small glasses. Mix the coconut yogurt with the maple syrup or honey and top each pudding with a generous dollop. Finely grate a little dark chocolate over the top and chill for at least 1 hr.
- Serve and enjoy!