20min prep time | 20min bake time
- 500g pre-prepped dough of your choice
- 1/2 cup Mooberry Salted butter
- 1 small head of garlic
- 1/2 cup spring onions chopped (about 4-5 spring onions)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley and chives, divided
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup shredded Mooberry cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat the oven to 180°C | 350°F. Lightly grease a bread with coconut oil and/or butter; set aside.
Put the trimmed head of garlic in a microwave-safe bowl, add 2 tablespoons water to the bowl, drizzle the olive oil over the garlic and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Put the reserved top back on the garlic and cover the bowl with a plate. Either place in the Oven or Microwave on medium heat until the garlic is very soft, 8 to 9 minutes
- Once ready, in a bowl, soften your butter.
- Add the pre-chopped Chives and Spring Onion and mix well together
Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
On a baking try or counter, roll the pre-prepped dough out until you have 0.5cm width all round.
Spread the now Garlic butter evenly across.
Sprinkle cheese across evenly.
- Cut into square 5cm x 5cm Squares and stack into a bread tray.
Place into the preheated oven for 15-20min.
- Once baked, allow to cool. Remove from tray, Serve with your favourite condiments.