Out of stock
Body Washes & Soaps
- Water, Potassium Cocoate*‡, Potassium Palm Kernelate*‡, Potassium Olivate*‡, Glycerin*, Mentha Arvensis (Wild Mint) Essential Oil‡◊, Potassium Hempate*, Potassium Jojobate*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil‡◊, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Linalool◊.
- *Controlled organic cultivation.
- ‡Certified fair trade by IMO.
- ◊Natural essential oils.
Directions for use:
Body & Beauty:
- Face: 2-3 drops on we hands, applied to wet face.
- Body: 1 small squirt on a wet washcloth, applied to wet body.
- Hair: ½ tablespoon in your hand, worked into wet hair, or dilute ½ tablespoon in ½ a cup of water work that into wet hair.
- Bath: Completely depends on water amount, but roughly 2 tablespoons soap in an average sized tub. (Doesn’t bubble, but still cleans)
- Shaving: Face - 10 drops; Underarms - 3 drops; Legs - ½ teaspoon ; Work to a lather in wet hands and apply to area.
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush. (Yes, it tastes like soap and may take some time getting used to)
- Foot Bath: 1 ½ teaspoons in small tub of hot water.
- Clearing Congestion: 1 tablespoon in a bowl of steaming hot water. Breathe in mist with a towel draped over the head.
- Dishes (handwashing): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water. Squirt on a scrub brush and scrub dishes.
- Laundry: ⅓ - ½ capfuls of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add ½ capfuls of white spirit vinegar to the rinse cycle. Use half of these amounts for high-efficiency washing machines.
- Mopping: ½ capful of soap in 2 litres of hot water.
- All-Purpose Cleaning: ¼ capful of soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon tea tree essential oil if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon of soap in 750 ml of water in a spray bottle. Follow up with pure carbonated water (club soda/seltzer water), or half white spirit vinegar/half water.
- Toilet: Predilute 1:4 with water in a squirt bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon tea tree essential oil. Empty toilet by turning off the water at the tap and flushing. Squirt the bowl thoroughly, sprinkle sodium bicarbonate powder on the toilet brush, scrub the bowl, let sit for 10 minutes, turn on water and flush.
- Fruit & Veggie Rinse: 1 dash (approx. ¼ teaspoon) in a bowl of water. Dunk produce and swish. Then rinse in clear water.
- Dog Washing: Amount varies widely depending on size, hair type and length, as well as overall dirtiness. Dr. Bronner wets her dog thoroughly, then starts to work in castile soap up and down their flanks and hackles until she reaches a good lather. She really massages it in, down to the skin. This soap may not be suitable for dogs with sensitive skin conditions or if prone to dry skin.
- Plant Spray For Bugs (aphids): 1 tablespoon in a quart of water. Add ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper or cinnamon, if desired.
- Ant Spray (not on plants): ¼ capful of tea tree soap in a quart of water. (This concentration with burn plants.)
Hey, wake up! Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Liquid Castile Soap is the most versatile cleansing product you will ever own. This concentrated liquid soap is made with Dr. Bronner’s world-famous base recipe of organic coconut, olive, palm kernel, hemp and jojoba oils fragranced with essential oils. Clean everyone, and everything, in your home with the one soap to rule them all: Dr. Bronner's Liquid Castile Soap Peppermint.
- 18-in-1 liquid castile soap scented with essential oils
- Ultra-concentrated multipurpose soap
- Can be used on face, body, hair - food, dishes, floors, pets and more
- Just 4 drops are enough for a shower!
- Free from synthetic detergents, foaming agents and surfactants
- No artificial fragrances, preservatives and colours
- Bottle is made from 100% recycled materials (PET)
- No animal ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Don’t drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and squirt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.