Sebastian Siebert Supplements
Only 4 in stock
Sebastian Siebert Supplements
90 capsules | 1 month supply
Per daily dose:
Propriety fulvic acid composite: 40% Water soluble carbon, 30% Fulvic Acid, 24.5% Ash, 3.5% Calcium, 2% moisture.
Naturally mineral rich powder containing 450mg Fulvic Acid
Directions to use: Take 3 capsules daily preferably in the mornings or before mid-afternoon.
Fulvic Acid provides for a powerful antiviral mechanism:
- A 350mg daily dose of Fulvic Acid has 14 x 10 to the power of 21 electrons to donate, resulting in lowered inflammation throughout the body.
- Enhances permeability of cell membranes, facilitating optimum absorbance of nutrients into your body’s cells.
- Able to transport 70 times its own molecular mass of nutrients into the cell and 70 times its molecular mass of pollutants and waste materials out of the cell.
- Optimises the effectiveness of vitamin and mineral supplements.
- All the above results in increased energy, sense of well-being and vitality.
- The most powerful natural electrolyte to be found in nature.
- Fulvic Acid raises the voltage in your cells – cancer cells all have in common a low-voltage. When the voltage and the cell is raised the cancer cells die.
- Modulates and optimises the immune system. This means if your immune system is overactive as in autoimmune dysfunction, it regulates this downwards and if youave an under-active or impaired immune response, Fulvic Acid will assist it to up-regulate.
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenger – Fulvic Acid behaves as an electron donor or acceptor, depending on the radical (disruptive, unhealthy) charge. It renders the free radicals harmless, and is able to reduce “used up” oxidised supplements back into their active form. This effectively enables your body to recycle many useful vitamins, for example reducing coenzyme Q 10 to the more active and absorbable ubiquinol.
- Improves enzymatic reactions in cells, stimulates enzyme development, and formation of enzymes. Fulvic Acid molecules often provide the building blocks for cellular enzyme metabolisms and reactions. This is part of our cellular adaptation and interaction with the environment around us.
- Fulvic Acid, being a very tiny molecule, is able to beneficially operate within every component of your cells working its life-sustaining, nutrient facilitating, electrically contributing and detoxifying functions.
Disclaimer: Fulfixer™ Fulvic Acid is a natural food supplement therefore no medical claims are made or inferred, no claims regarding ameliorating, curing or positively affecting any medical conditions, the above content provided for informational purposes based on information and studies undertaken by numerous progressive and leading probiotic manufacturers worldwide and information gleaned from peer-reviewed studies.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.