- Healthy alternative to hydrogenated oils
- Has a wonderful buttery, nutty & slightly sweet flavour
- Easily digestible; stimulates the digestive system
- No artificial additives, preservatives or trans-fats
- Suitable for those with lactose intolerance
- Source of vitamins A, D, E & K
- High smoke point (250°C); doesn’t release nasty carcinogens when heated
- Source of short chain fatty acids, with anti-viral & anti-cancer properties
- Improves your body’s absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
- Long shelf life; keeps really well even without refrigeration
Earth Products ghee is ethically and humanely sourced from grass-fed cows in the Midlands; no bovine growth hormone injections are used.
Did You Know? Although ghee is made from butter, all the milk solids (dairy particles) are filtered out. That means it’s safe for anyone with lactose intolerance or casein intolerance, and won’t trigger allergies.
Please Note: While ghee contains no dairy, it is still derived from a dairy product and therefore while it is suitable for those with dairy allergies, it is not considered vegan.
Recipe for Ghee Mayo:
- 2 egg yolks
- 1tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼tsp mustard (or dried mustard powder)
- ¼tsp salt
- ¾cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5tbsp Earth Products Ghee, at room temperature
- Blend the yolks, lemon juice, mustard & salt in a food processor until combined.
- While blending, gradually add the oil until the mixture begins to thicken (at least 30 seconds).
- When the mixture has thickened into mayonnaise, scrape it into a bowl & stir in ghee one tablespoon at a time, until you get your desired flavour.
- Refrigerate & use within 4-5 days.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.