De Crocky Kombucha
Out of stock
De Crocky Kombucha
Spring water, organic* unrefined sugar, organic*, organic* black tea, kombucha culture and 4% Fruit and Herb puree. Certified Organic by ECOCERT ZA-BIO-154
Directions for use:
Refrigerate before opening
Do not shake too vigorously
Utilizing natural rock-mineral elements to harmonize our beautifully active culture when we bottle the Crockies, this, to ensure you can enjoy your fizzy booch on the go, without over fizzy surprises!
Medicinal South African Organic Rooibos with a hint of Lemon and Ginger on a 98% Kombucha Green/Red Tea base.
Key Benefits of Kombucha:
- Better Skin, Hair & Nails
- Strengthens immunity
- Improves circulation
- Increased Energy! “The Booch Buzz!”
- Improves digestive health
- Binds to synthetic polymers (plastics) & flushes them out from your system
- Helps detoxify your body
- Aids Vitamin-Deficient diets
- Contains naturally occurring probiotics
- Improves the balance of intestinal flora
- Relief from conditions like gout, IBS & candida and Rheumatism
Benefits of De Crocky Kombucha:
- We NEVER touch plastic. (Our brewing equipment, fermenters, brewing paddles and siphons are made with surgical stainless-steel 316 and we bottle in glass)
- Fully Organic
- Organic Herbs & Fruits are cold pressed in house
- Our De Crocky recipe is harmonized with a secret blend of natural rock minerals.
- Vegan registered
- High vitamin B12 content
De Crocky Kombucha is an ethically sourced and environmentally sustainable business –Choose GREEN, Choose De Crocky:
- Bottles are made with 40% recycled glass
- Partnered with a sterilization company to recycle our used bottles. Our buy back policy of R3 per bottle minimizes our impact on the environment. (Read more on our De Crocky GREEN tab above)
- All of our cleaning & sterilization supplies are natural and safe for waterways
- All packaging is recyclable
- Kombucha is a natural, “live” product, the taste of your De Crocky Kombucha may vary from batch to batch. One bottle may be slightly sweeter, fizzier or drier than the other. Savour the surprise!
- Kombucha is made with sugar, we use organic unrefined, fair trade, cane sugar that is cut green at harvest. Most of this special plant stuff is ‘digested’ by the symbiotic culture of bacterial yeast during the fermentation process, so only trace elements of this is left in the finished batch.
- Each De Crocky Kombucha bottle may contain some culture sediment, which might look stringy or appear as a film over the top of the drink. This is completely normal; in fact, the sediment contains the highest amounts of vitamin B12 & probiotics, so it’s especially good for you!
- Small clumps or sediment may form in your raw, living kombucha; this is normal. You can strain your kombucha if you prefer a smoother drink, or give the bottle a gentle shake to mix it up (just be careful when opening a shaken bottle!)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.