Only 2 in stock
Organic Neroli essential oil (blended with jojoba oil)
Directions for use:
- Place 2-3 drops on your pillow at night
- Add 2-3 drops to the warm wax of a burning candle
- Add to unscented bath salts, shampoo or conditioner
- Add 2-3 drops to a carrier oil to make massage or bath & body oils
The gorgeous and uplifting scent of Escentia Neroli (Citrus aurantium var. amara) standard oil, which is also known as Orange Blossom essential oil, is a wildly popular natural fragrance with a host of therapeutic properties. In aromatherapy practice Neroli often used to help manage stress and anxiety, and to assist in the relief of symptoms associated with nervous exhaustion and depression. Neroli oil is mild and safe; and it blends beautifully with most other essential oils.Essential oils are highly concentrated plant essences. The ingestion of essential oils is not recommended without prior advice from your health care practitioner. Dilute in a carrier or base when necessary.
USES & BENEFITS
- Calm fears and panic disorders
- Soothes the mind
- Mature and sensitive skin
BLENDS WELL WITH
- Clary sage
Steam distilled from fresh flowers of the bitter orange blossom tree and blended with other natural and nature identical extracts to create a standard* oil.
* 'Certain industries, and very large users, require material which is standardised so that the balance of chemical constituents is maintained, as well as the odour profile, which can easily differ seasonally and due to differing weather conditions. An oil may therefore be rectified by adding certain natural and/or nature identical aromatic ingredients, to maintain standards required by food, pharmaceutical, dental and beverage industries. This class is, however, not necessarily inferior in quality or efficacy.' - Escentia Products
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.