Out of stock
Directions for use:
Better Earth's Conditioning Laundry Washing Liquid cleans your laundry without compromising the environment. It leaves your laundry soft while being tough on stains.
There is no need for added fabric softener as the washing liquid has natural conditioning properties that is gentle and safe on all fabrics.
Free of harmful ethoxylated ingredients, sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances. Completely biodegradable, it has never been tested on animals and is safe for use with grey water systems and sceptic tanks. The beauty of Better Earth’s range is that their products are kept simple while still being effective.
Plus, the 100% recycled bottle can be recycled again for clear conscience cleaning!
- Soft spring blossom fragrance.
- Gentle on fabrics but tough on stains with no need for added fabric softener.
- Economical by using less as you would other leading brand laundry cleaners.
- All-natural ingredients are much better for those who are sensitive to harsh chemicals, preventing irritation and leaving skin soft.
- Lavender oil for its disinfectant properties.
- Rosemary oil for its antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine is a co-surfactant (it helps to make products lather.) and is approved by the Soil Association, Ecocert and BDIH. Extracted from coconut oil, it has an excellent safety record and is very well tolerated. Approved under the Nordic Swan mark scheme that measures the environmental and health impact of cosmetic ingredients.
- Decyl glucoside is a surfactant (that means that it is a foaming Agent.) and is approved by Ecocert and BDIH as a natural product. Made by combining a fraction of palm or coconut oil with glucose, it has been tested for biodegradability and found to be freely and rapidly biodegradable. This means that it will generally be degraded into its components (fatty acid and glucose) in between 4 and 8 hours.
- Free of sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances.
- Never tested on animals, Better Earth is endorsed by ‘Beauty Without Cruelty’ and ‘The Vegan Society’.
- Biodegradable (safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks).
- Manufactured in South Africa with every effort made to reduce our carbon footprint.
- All bottles are made from 100% ‘No.2’recyclable plastic. Which means you can recycle it again. Plus, the labels are recyclable too!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.