Only 2 in stock
- Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Leaf Oil, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Acetic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Caprylic Acid, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Lactic Acid, Ethanol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Yucca Schidigera Stem Extract. As this product is completely natural, some inconsistencies in colour and settling might occur.
- *Ingredient Notice: Sodium benzoate is listed as a nasty in some guides when used for food, so why do we allow it in cosmetics and cleaning products? Firstly, the amount of sodium benzoate used in cosmetics or cleaning products is much smaller than that used in food as a preservative. Furthermore, the sodium benzoate molecules are too large to be absorbed by your skin. This preservative has been allowed by ECOCERT, the Soil Association and BDIH; it has been ranked by the EWG as having a low risk of 1
- Shake well before use. Squirt a small amount onto the surface and wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
- For very dirty floors or for a stronger scent, use more of the cleaner.
- Store in a cool, dark place. If ingested, please seek medical help. Keep out of reach of children
Better Earth's Bathroom & Toilet Cleaner will leave your bathroom spotless and smelling amazing without compromising the environment.
For use on sinks, bath, toilet and shower, as well as a general cleaning gel on surfaces in your kitchen. Free of harmful ethoxylated ingredients, sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances. Completely biodegradable, it has never been tested on animals and is safe for use with grey water systems and sceptic tanks. The beauty of Better Earth’s range is that their products are kept simple while still being effective.
Plus, the 100% recycled bottle can be recycled again for clear conscience cleaning!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.