Out of stock
Green tea extract, cinnamon, alpha-lipoic acid, methylcobalamin, biotin, chromium, vitamins C and E, microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), calcium silicate, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Typical Nutritional Information per serving:
- Vitamin C: 300 mg (500% of RDA)
- Vitamin D: 200 IU (50% of RDA)
- Vitamin E: 200 IU (667% of RDA)
- Thiamin: 15 mg (1,000% of RDA)
- Riboflavin: 9 mg (529% of RDA)
- Niacin: 90 mg (450% of RDA)
- Vitamin B6: 9 mg (450% of RDA)
- Folate: 400 mcg (100% of RDA)
- Vitamin B12: 150 mcg (2,500% of RDA)
- Biotin: 2 mg (667% of RDA)
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate): 30 mg (300% of RDA)
- Zinc: 9 mg (60% of RDA)
- Selenium: 90 mcg (129% of RDA)
- Copper: 0.75 mg (38% of RDA)
- Manganese: 1.2 mg (60% of RDA)
- Chromium: 600 mcg (500% of RDA)
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: 100 mg
- Chinese Cinnamon Bark Powder: 500 mg
- Decaffeinated Green Tea Leaf Extract: 167 mg
- L-Carnosine: 50 mg
- Taurin: 300 mg
Directions for use:
Take two tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Advanced nutritional support for healthy Insulin & Glucose metabolism
- A great way to supplement a healthy diet in maintaining normal blood sugar levels
- In some cases, constant use could be an aid in preventing glucose metabolism disorders (for example, Diabetes) and their symptoms like Hypoglycemia
- Green tea contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which may support healthy glucose metabolism
- Alpha lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that acts as a free radical scavenger
- MetaGlycemX also features other key supportive nutrients—including methylcobalamin, biotin, chromium, and vitamins C and E
- Gluten Free
For advanced nutritional support for healthy Insulin & Glucose metabolism, MetaGlycemX from Metagenics is a well-rounded formula. Featuring green tea extract, cinnamon, and alpha-lipoic acid this daily supplement can be used alongside a healthy diet to maintain blood sugar levels and prevent the onset of glucose metabolism disorders.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.